2011年11月14日星期一

Never give up your dreams 000-342

I am very glad to share my happiness to you! Yesterday, I got the IBM 000-342 certification, it is so big surprise that I cannot calm down till now. IBM WEBSPHERE APL SVR V4.0.1 FOR Zos & OS/390 IMPLEMENTATION books vce free download.
In order to get this certification, I spend much time. Like many of you, I take part in the training class, to tell the truth, it is actually very expensive, what's worse, I have to enter the evening class for the work day time, so there's little time for me to my family. exam 000-342(000-342 study guide) pdf vce. My son always complain about me-the busiest mon in the world.
1.Running the J2EE IVP requires adding a directive to the HTTP server's httpd.conf file. Assuming that WebSphere was installed in the default directory, which of the following is the correct statement for this directive?

A.Service /PolicyIVP/* /usr/lpp/WebSphere/WebSpherePlugIn/bin/was400.plugin.so:service_exit

B.Service /PolicyIVP/* /usr/lpp/WebSphere/WebSpherePlugIn/bin/was350.plugin.so:service_exit

C.Service /PolicyIVP/* /usr/lpp/WebSphere/bin/was400.plugin.so:service_exit

D.ServiceInit /PolicyIVP/* /usr/lpp/WebSphere/WebSpherePlugIn/bin/was400.plugin.so:service_exit

Correct:A

2.A Quickstart can be used when:

A.installing the product for the first time

B.recreating WebSphere following an unrecoverable error in its data bases

C.moving from one functional level of WebSphere to another, and updating the persistent data

D.applying service updates that do not update the WebSphere database

Correct:D
 

没有评论:

发表评论