2011年11月17日星期四

My study notes and reference materials 70-555

1. A member of a Groove workspace adds the Issue Tracking tool to the workspace. The workspace
member reports that access to the design sandbox is unavailable.
You need to ensure that the workspace member can access the design sandbox.
What should you do?
A. Add the InfoPath Forms tool to the workspace.
B. Assign the Manager role to the workspace member.
C. Install .NET Framework 2.0 to the workspace members computer.
D. Install Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 to the workspace members computer.
Answer: B

2. A user named User1 stores Microsoft Office Word documents in a Groove Standard workspace.
User1 modifies the Word documents and selects the Save button in Word. User1 reports that the changes
are not saved in the workspace.
You need to ensure that User1s changes are saved in the workspace.
What should you instruct User1 to do?
A. Click Save as from the Word File menu.
B. Click the Yes button in the Editing File C Save dialog box.
C. Save the changed documents to the Groove Workspace Archives folder.
D. Save the changed documents to the Groove Workspace Templates folder.
Answer: B
I am very glad to share my happiness to you! Yesterday, I got the Microsoft 70-555 certification, it is so big surprise that I cannot calm down till now. TS:Microsoft Office Groove 2007. Configuring books vce free download.
In order to get this certification, I spend much time. Like many of you, I take part in the training class, to tell the truth, it is actually very expensive, what's worse, I have to enter the evening class for the work day time, so there's little time for me to my family. exam 70-555(test 70-555 dumps) pdf vce. My son always complain about me-the busiest mon in the world.

没有评论:

发表评论