2013年1月11日星期五
920-449 exam question
These days, though not amazed, I choose to shift Natural IT from #8 to #1. Natural IT to a higher level, has not been thoroughly described. Being relatively new, and still being disputed, there is still a lot of perform to be done in developing a program that truly protects the duration, depth and detail of developing a maintainable Natural IT atmosphere. The guides and content that I have study seem to place the focus on Natural Information facilities. The information middle is and will keep be the point of interest for energy efficiency, but Greening your IT division includes everything from your details middle to advantage gadgets to customers, providers and other associates. It protects marketing, transportation, spend non reusable, and Business Public Liability.
The concerns that has been requested of me by some visitors of my last article is, Is there a Natural IT certification?. Another query is Which Natural IT qualifications is the best?. As of this composing I am assured that the qualifications that are you can get today will have to progress as rules are provided. There are great guides, many whitepapers and plenty of YouTube video clips protecting Natural IT. Lately CompTIA launched their Natural IT (Strata) qualifications. I examined this cert and though I compliment CompTIA for the information, I believe the cert is fairly primary. I will, however, assistance any undergraduate or expert to engage in this qualifications. I have explored for the composing but it seems to be available only as an e-book.
The CompTIA Natural IT (Strata) qualifications is a 30 question/ 60 moment examination with a moving ranking of 70%. Conditions for trying the qualifications is CompTIA Server+; CompTIA A+ or 18 several weeks experience. Although I am a staunch promoter of the excellent of examinations coming from this company, I am prepared to believe that this Natural IT program is fairly trivial.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论